Google+

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Welcome to the Re-Designed and Renamed Blog!

Good Sunday evening to you all. I hope you didn't get confused and think you were at the wrong place. 
As mentioned in Friday's post, I had considered a redesign of this blog for a couple months or more. So here we are! I decided to rename this baby too. Vogue Inspired Fashion for the Real World was too much of a mouthful. Not only that, I have strayed away from that as my blog has grown and developed. I still look to Vogue for inspiration, but not exclusively. Much of my inspiration comes from the Fashion Muse, which is my own inner sense of style and character I express via clothes, shoes and accessories. 
Here is a sneak peek at my Mystery Item for the 30X30 Journey:



I'm not completely finished yet as there are pages I plan to add, but the basic design is complete. If I am on your blogroll (and I hope I am!) please update my name to reflect my changes. I appreciate it!
I would love to hear what you think of the new name and design in the comments below. Don't hold back!!