Google+

Monday, June 6, 2011

Guest Post: Florida Keys Fashion

Completely out of the blue and unsolicited, I received a slideshow presentation from one of my loyal, but mostly silent followers planning to vacation in the Florida Keys. I am so honored that he took the time to put together such a thoughtful and thorough presentation to send to me. He really intended it just for me because he thought I may find it amusing. But I loved it so much I begged his permission to post it which he graciously granted. 
Here I share with you Florida Keys Fishing Fashion:

I googled Flats Pirate and could only come up with a bunch of girls in bikinis so I asked my friend to give me a definition and this what he said:
Actually – a better term is   Pirate of the Flats. Heres a video…   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVVA9yT07G0

Basically its someone who loves to fish saltwater flats and someone just feels at home on the flats.
Tom Brokaw explains it pretty good in this video. You know what an Ex Pat  is right???
 “Pirates of the Flats” is Show Tom Brokaw put together with ESPN and a whole bunch of other people.











Thank you for this great presentation! 
I hope you all enjoyed this post as much as I did!!
Name withheld to preserve the privacy of my straight male friend composing a fishing fashion post.