I have wanted to do this for awhile now, but it has taken some time and creative thinking to figure out how to do it right. Winning this Giveaway will be different then others I have seen. I didn't want to do the "must be a follower" to win because I prefer to have followers that actually read my blog. Yet at the same time I want to reward those of you who have been faithful followers and commenters.
Here is where the creative thinking came into play. I decided to have a RECONnaissance Hunt here on Fashion RECON. I've tried not to make it too hard to find the information you need. In fact, I've given you clues for where to find the answers.
Here are the goods:
Bracelet, earrings and necklace. Irridescent deep green beads.
To enter the Giveaway:
1. Please leave a comment below but NO ANSWERS IN THE COMMENTS.
2. Email your answers to the questions to (fashion recon at gmail dot com). Each correct answer is worth one point. Bonus answers are worth 2 points. Total possible points: 16
The one with the most points wins. In case there is more than one entry with the same amount of points, names will be drawn to see who wins.
3. All entries must be in by 11:59pm, January 20th. Winner to be announced on Tuesday, January 24th.
Here are the questions for the Scavenger Hunt:
- Who is the person in the RECONnaisance photo in my header?
- Photoshoot location for Steampunk Style post. (January 2011) Bonus: Name of the photographer
- Date my redesigned/renamed blog went up. Bonus: The name of the blog BEFORE the redesign
- Name of my traveling companion to the Style Nation Meetup (March)
- Name of the fashion competition I participated in (April)
- Theme for the month of May.
- Item used to hold my hair up in Pencil Me In Colorful Floral (June)
- Wine I paired with an Easy Dinner (July)
- My favorite brand of jeans (August)
- Original intended use of Gift with Purchase (September)
- Anniversary date of Fashion RECON
- Brand of the last pair of boots I purchased (December)
If you didn't follow Fashion RECON before finding the answers, I hope I have inspired you to become my newest follower.
For those of you who have faithfully followed all along, thank you!
Good luck to everyone!!